14 Mart 2013
Partnerships in Clinical Trials Russia-CIS & MENA-Turkey
Aynı alanda 2 ayrı oturum olacak:
Conference 1: Partnerships in Clinical Trials Russia-CIS
Conference 2: Partnerships in Clinical Trials MENA-Turkey
As a member of the Clinical Trials Association Turkey we would like to offer you an EXCLUSIVE 50% DISCOUNT to attend...
Partnerships in Clinical Trials in Russia, CIS, MENA and Turkey
|EXCLUSIVE VIP DISCOUNT
50% DISCOUNT WITH VIP CODE: CQ4174CTA
With more and more clinical trials carried out in the Russia, CIS, MENA and Turkey regions, it is essential to know - What are the pitfalls and how can they be overcome? What mistakes have others made and what can be learned?
This event promises practical strategies to take back to the office and implement, and two agendas packed full of real-life experience, from both locally based country-experts and Western European based clinical professionals.
You will have access to two conferences running parallel to each other:
Conference 1 ? covers the Russia-CIS region
Conference 2 ? covers the MENA-Turkey region
And if you work across these regions, you may choose to attend the presentations of your choice from both!
|SIX reasons why you cannot afford to miss this event:
1) 30+ practical clinical trial focused presentations with key information to take back to the office including: Regulatory and legislation updates, patient recruitment, working with sites and outsourcing
2) TWO conferences with ONE shared exhibition space to maximise your networking opportunities with attendees from large, medium and SME pharma and biotech companies, CROs and service providers
3) 28+ local experts sharing their real-life experience and how to overcome pitfalls in:
Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Moldova, Israel
Turkey, Jordan, SaudiaArabia, Lebanon, Egypt, UAE, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria
4) 12+ outsourcing and operations experts from companies including Actelion Pharmaceuticals, Biogen Idec, Grunenthal, Lilly, Novartis Pharma, NovImmune, Genzyme, Novo Nordisk, Roche, Chiesi Farmaceutici
5) 8 interactive sessions including Q&A session with regulators, from UAE, Jordan, Ghana and Nigeria, country-specific round table discussions, and expert panel sessions on outsourcing
6) 8+ hours of networking including an evening networking reception
Pasi Piitulainen, Senior Director, Clinical Development Finance & Outsourcing, Actelion Pharmaceuticals, Switzerland
Roman Ivanov, Vice President, Research & Development, BIOCAD, Russia
Ramil Abdrachitov, Clinical Research Director (Russia and Ukraine),AstraZeneca, Russia
Dmitry A. Orishchenko, Clinical Development Team Leader, Clinical Operations Department, Russia, Eli Lilly Vostok S.A., Russia
Alexander Kourilo, Medical Director, Chiesi Pharmaceuticals LLC, Russia
Dr Saleem Al-Mahrouq, Head of Clinical Studies Division, Drug Directorate, Jordan FDA
Hayley Jewell, AMERITClinicalOperationsDirector - Russia, India, Israel, Turkey, South Africa,Middle East Region, Lilly UK,UK
Elizabeth Klein, Head Development Functional Services, Development Strategic Sourcing, Executive Director, Novartis PharmaAG, Switzerland
Dr. Cem Özesen, Africa Medical Director, Global Medical Affairs, MSD Türkiye, Turkey
Fariha Younes, Clinical Operation Head, Sanofi, Lebanon
The following expert speakers discusss their challenges with running clinical trials in the MENA region:
? Alaaddin Akkaya,MD, MENA (Middle East and North Africa) Clinical Trials Manager,Roche, Turkey
? Larry Ajuwon, Senior Outsourcing Manager, Genzyme Europe, The Netherlands
? Prof. Dr. Iclal Çakıcı, Technical Development Manager, Nobel Ilac, Turkey
DOWNLOAD INTERVIEWS HERE
|DON?T MISS OUT ON SPECIAL FOCUS DAY - ASIA-PACIFIC & LATIN AMERICA
This special focus day, combines case studies and round table sessions on running clinical trials in Asia-Pacific (India, China, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand) and Latin America (Brazil, Mexico).
Participants will drive the questions, exchange ideas and share experiences to generate practical take away messages ? this interactive day is designed for delegates who are also working in these regions and wish to make the most of their time out of the office.
Led by: Shailendra Bajpai, Regional Medical Director Asia, Sanofi, Singapore
Niculae Constantinovici, Global Operations Project Leader, Grunenthal, Germany
Attend this event in 2013 and take advantage of this excellent opportunity to make new contacts and network in the shared exhibition breaks, and evening networking drinks reception at the end of day one. Download the brochure or visit the website for more information.
What's more, don't forget as a member of the Clinical Trials Association Turkey you are entitled to a 50% discount! Simply quote your VIP Code: CQ4174CTA when you register.
T & C's Discount Promotion:
1. Only applicable for the 2 main conference days and not available on add-on days.
2. Not applicable to supplier/vendor companies. Only available for biotech and pharmaceutical companies. Informa Life Sciences will verify whether you are a vendor/supplier when your registration is processed.
I look forward to welcoming you to this important industry conference and networking opportunity in Istanbul, May 2013.